SBE Chapter 48
SMPTE Rocky Mountain Section
October 21, 2020 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM MST
SMPTE-SBE-48 Meeting: Shure Technology Spotlight
- Review of spectrum challenges and rules as of July 2020
- Digital wireless as a response to spectrum challenges using Shure’s Axient Digital, ULX-D and QLX-D systems as examples
- Bands, tuning and linearity
- High Density (HD) mode
- Technological innovations in Axient Digital including Quadversity and true digital diversity
- Case studies – Superbowl, etc.
- Criss Niemann: Shure - Senior Market Development
- Jenn Liang-Chaboud, Shure - Artist & Entertainment Relations, Market Development
Jack Roland, SBE Chapter 48 Chairman
Tom Craig, SMPTE Rocky Mountain Section Chairman
Be sure to click on the Newsletter tab to read the latest news updated each month.